Titan Machinery (TITN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; FY17 Outlook Updated
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Titan Machinery (NASDAQ: TITN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.01), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $332.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $305.11 million.
Updated Fiscal 2017 Modeling Assumptions
The Company is updating the modeling assumptions for fiscal 2017 that it believes will provide investors with relevant information about expectations regarding financial results and business trends:
- Agriculture Same Store Sales Down 13% to 18%
- Construction Same Store Sales Flat
- International Same Store Sales Down 7% to 12%
- Equipment Margins Between 6.2% and 6.8%
- Adjusted Diluted loss per share in the second half of fiscal 2017 is expected to be less than the loss in the first half of the year (1)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Titan Machinery (TITN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!