Titan Machinery (TITN) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Updates FY17 Outlook
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Titan Machinery (NASDAQ: TITN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.12), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $278.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $291.52 million.
Updated Fiscal 2017 Modeling Assumptions
The Company is updating the modeling assumptions for fiscal 2017 that it believes will provide investors with relevant information about expectations regarding financial results and business trends:
- Agriculture Same Store Sales Down 17% to 22%
- Construction Same Store Sales Flat
- International Same Store Sales Down 7% to 12%
- Equipment Margins Between 7.2% and 7.8%
- Adjusted Diluted EPS loss in the second half of fiscal 2017 is expected to be less than the loss in the first half of the year
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Titan Machinery (TITN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Set to Open Lower Following Distribution Cut
- Oppenheimer Adjusts Estimates Ahead of Littelfuse (LFUS) 3Q Report - PT to $155
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!