Titan Machinery (TITN) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Updates FY17 Outlook
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Titan Machinery (NASDAQ: TITN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.12), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $278.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $291.52 million.
Updated Fiscal 2017 Modeling Assumptions
The Company is updating the modeling assumptions for fiscal 2017 that it believes will provide investors with relevant information about expectations regarding financial results and business trends:
- Agriculture Same Store Sales Down 17% to 22%
- Construction Same Store Sales Flat
- International Same Store Sales Down 7% to 12%
- Equipment Margins Between 7.2% and 7.8%
- Adjusted Diluted EPS loss in the second half of fiscal 2017 is expected to be less than the loss in the first half of the year
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Titan Machinery (TITN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Emcore (EMKR) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!