Titan Machinery (TITN) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Updates FY17 Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Titan Machinery (NASDAQ: TITN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.12), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $278.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $291.52 million.
Updated Fiscal 2017 Modeling Assumptions
The Company is updating the modeling assumptions for fiscal 2017 that it believes will provide investors with relevant information about expectations regarding financial results and business trends:
- Agriculture Same Store Sales Down 17% to 22%
- Construction Same Store Sales Flat
- International Same Store Sales Down 7% to 12%
- Equipment Margins Between 7.2% and 7.8%
- Adjusted Diluted EPS loss in the second half of fiscal 2017 is expected to be less than the loss in the first half of the year
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Titan Machinery (TITN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!