Titan Int'l (TWI) Trumps Q1 Views
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Titan International Inc. (NYSE: TWI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.37, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $280.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $250.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Hold on Titan Int'l (TWI) Following Investor Meetings with Management
- Actuant (ATU) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Issues Light FY16 EPS Outlook
- Schmitt Industries, Inc. (SMIT) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of $0.07
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!