Titan Int'l (TWI) Trumps Q1 Views
- Wall Street cuts some Brexit losses as jitters ease
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/29: (TSRO) (DRII) (CYRX) Higher; (GALE) (LPCN) (ESPR) Lower
- CIBC (CM) to Acquire PrivateBancorp (PVTB) in ~$3.8B Deal
- Brookfield Asset Management Files 13D Showing 12% Stake in TerraForm Power (TERP)
- Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) Terminates Williams (WMB) Merger
Titan International Inc. (NYSE: TWI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.37, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $280.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $250.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Omnova Solutions (OMN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Offers Guidance
- UniFirst Corp (UNF) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!