Titan Int'l (TWI) Trumps Q1 Views
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Titan International Inc. (NYSE: TWI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.37, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $280.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $250.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c; Comps Fall 0.9%
- The Fresh Market (TFM) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenue Misses
- China New Borun Corporation (BORN) Reports Q1 EPS of RMB0.61, Offers Q2 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!