Titan Int'l (TWI) Trumps Q1 Views
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Titan International Inc. (NYSE: TWI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.37, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $280.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $250.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Independence Realty Trust (IRT) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates Certain FY16 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!