Titan Int'l (TWI) Trumps Q1 Views
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Hits $100 ($700 Pre-Split)
- PetSmart (PETM) to Explore Strategic Alternatives, Including Possible Sale
- Allergan (AGN) Approached Salix Pharma (SLXP) - DJ
Titan International Inc. (NYSE: TWI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.37, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $280.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $250.6 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN) Posts Q4 Loss of $1.04/Share, RhÃ´ne Capital to Make Strategic Investment
- Youku.com, Inc. (YOKU) Misses Q2 EPS, Revenue Views
- Tarena International (TEDU) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Rev. Guidance Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!