Titan Int'l (TWI) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.17, Misses by 1c
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Lag Permits; Icahn Modifies Dell Bid; Takeover Chatter Hits Nokia
- Is Ben Bernanke Ready to Announce His Retirement?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 06/18: (CO) (ADBE) (WLT) Higher; (TTEK) (BIOD) (POOL) Lower (more...)
- Icahn Proposes Dell (DELL) Start Offer for 1.1B Shares at $14/Share
- Adobe Systems, Inc. (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Q3 Outlook
Titan International, Inc. (NYSE: TWI) reports Q2 EPS of $0.17, 1 cent lower than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter was $207 million, versus the consensus of $223.88 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- John Wiley (JW-A) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c; Names New CFO; Updates on Restructuring
- Smithfield Foods, Inc. (SFD) Posts Q4 EPS of 21c; Sales Top Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Boosts FY13 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!