Titan International, Inc. (TWI) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Titan International, Inc. (NYSE: TWI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.49, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $404.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $332.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 1.6%
- QAD Inc. (QADB) Reports Q1 EPS of 7c on Class B Shares, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
- Pacific Sunwear (PSUN) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Q2 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!