TimkenSteel (TMST) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TimkenSteel (NYSE: TMST) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.38), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $213.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $215.73 million.
"Our operating performance continues to improve even in a challenging market environment," said Tim Timken, chairman, CEO and president. "This downturn is one of the longest our energy and industrial markets have experienced, but indicators now are trending in a positive direction. We've used this tough environment as an opportunity to further improve our cost structure and accelerate innovation. Our sales, supply chain and manufacturing teams are working together to leverage our material knowledge and modern assets to deliver customer value in new ways. We've taken actions that have improved our short-term performance and will make us an even stronger company when markets recover."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TimkenSteel (TMST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
- Comerica (CMA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!