TimkenSteel (TMST) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
TimkenSteel (NYSE: TMST) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.38), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $213.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $215.73 million.
"Our operating performance continues to improve even in a challenging market environment," said Tim Timken, chairman, CEO and president. "This downturn is one of the longest our energy and industrial markets have experienced, but indicators now are trending in a positive direction. We've used this tough environment as an opportunity to further improve our cost structure and accelerate innovation. Our sales, supply chain and manufacturing teams are working together to leverage our material knowledge and modern assets to deliver customer value in new ways. We've taken actions that have improved our short-term performance and will make us an even stronger company when markets recover."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TimkenSteel (TMST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Dell Technologies Inc. (DVMT) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.76
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!