Timken (TKR) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides In-Line
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Timken (NYSE: TKR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.49, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $657 million versus the consensus estimate of $670.81 million.
Timken sees FY2016 EPS of $1.92-$1.98, versus the consensus of $1.92. The company expects 2016 revenue to be down approximately 7 to 8 percent in total versus 2015, including an estimated unfavorable currency impact of 1.5 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Timken (TKR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14