Time Warner Cable, Inc. (TWC) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/06: (ADXS) (YUM) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
Time Warner Cable, Inc. (NYSE: TWC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.19, ex-items, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.94 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.93 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner Cable to Report 2015 Third-Quarter Results
- Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Sees Filing H115 Financials On or Before Oct. 28th
- The Container Store Group (TCS) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Maintains FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!