Time Warner Cable, Inc. (TWC) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Opens Solidly Higher
- Defunct Bitcoin Exchange MtGox Files to Liquidate
- Homebuilders Active Amid Slump in New Starts as Traders Look Ahead to Spring (XHB)
Time Warner Cable, Inc. (NYSE: TWC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.19, ex-items, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.94 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.93 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- Plug Power (PLUG) Will Report Q1 Results on May 14th; Street Sees Narrower Loss
- Alibaba Q1 Revs, Profit Surge on Key Holiday Sales (YHOO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!