Time Warner Cable, Inc. (TWC) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Time Warner Cable, Inc. (NYSE: TWC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.19, ex-items, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.94 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.93 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- GameStop (GME): Maintaining Outperform Ahead Of Hardware Refresh - Piper Jaffray
- Splunk (SPLK): Small License Beat, Big Billings Deceleration : UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!