Time Warner Cable, Inc. (TWC) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Time Warner Cable, Inc. (NYSE: TWC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.19, ex-items, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.94 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.93 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Historical Cable M&A Multiples Not Best Yardstick for 2013 - Analyst (CHTR) (TWC) (CMCSA)
- G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Tops Q3 EPS by 27c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Profit Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!