Time Warner Cable, Inc. (TWC) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Nasdaq Back to 'Dot-Com' Highs; Gross Gets Real on Rates; Merger Monday!
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/02: (MDR) (XON) (OCN) Higher; (LAYN) (CZR) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Announces Items Affecting Q4 Results; Updates on FY15 Asset Sales, Liquidity Improvement Plans
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
Time Warner Cable, Inc. (NYSE: TWC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.19, ex-items, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.94 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.93 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades Time Warner Cable (TWC) to Underperform on Title II
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 Revs
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Strong FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!