Time (TIME) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings kick into high gear
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Time (NYSE: TIME) reported Q3 EPS of $0.31, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $750 million versus the consensus estimate of $770.57 million.
Our Outlook for 2016 is as follows:
|$ in millions|
Previous Full Year 2016Outlook Range (1)
Current Full Year 2016Outlook Range (1)
|Operating income (loss)||$(823)||$215||$240||$15||$25|
|Investment spending, net||$(30)|
|Real estate related(2)||$115|
|Core & growth||$51||$45||to||$55||$45||to||$55|
|(1)||The Previous Full Year 2016 Outlook assumed USD to GBP exchange rate of 1.3 for the remainder of the year. The Current Full Year 2016 Outlook assumes USD to GBP exchange rate of 1.2 for the remainder of the year.|
|(2)||2015 Actual capital expenditures were offset by $46 million of tenant improvements allowances.|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Time (TIME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- AK Steel (AKS) Pares Earlier Gains, Shares Whipsaw
- Prologis (PLD) Reports In-Line Q4 FFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!