Time (TIME) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Time (NYSE: TIME) reported Q3 EPS of $0.31, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $750 million versus the consensus estimate of $770.57 million.
Our Outlook for 2016 is as follows:
|$ in millions|
Previous Full Year 2016Outlook Range (1)
Current Full Year 2016Outlook Range (1)
|Operating income (loss)||$(823)||$215||$240||$15||$25|
|Investment spending, net||$(30)|
|Real estate related(2)||$115|
|Core & growth||$51||$45||to||$55||$45||to||$55|
|(1)||The Previous Full Year 2016 Outlook assumed USD to GBP exchange rate of 1.3 for the remainder of the year. The Current Full Year 2016 Outlook assumes USD to GBP exchange rate of 1.2 for the remainder of the year.|
|(2)||2015 Actual capital expenditures were offset by $46 million of tenant improvements allowances.|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Time (TIME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!