Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Tilly's, Inc. (NYSE: TLYS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.22, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $152.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $143 million.
Tilly's, Inc. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.15-$0.20, versus the consensus of $0.18.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views