Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tilly's, Inc. (NYSE: TLYS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $136.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $132.69 million.
Comps increased 0.9%.
Tilly's, Inc. sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.07-$0.13, versus the consensus of $0.11.
- comparable store sales to be in the range of flat to -4%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c; Comps Fell 2.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!