Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tilly's, Inc. (NYSE: TLYS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $136.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $132.69 million.
Comps increased 0.9%.
Tilly's, Inc. sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.07-$0.13, versus the consensus of $0.11.
- comparable store sales to be in the range of flat to -4%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!