Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tilly's, Inc. (NYSE: TLYS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $136.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $132.69 million.
Comps increased 0.9%.
Tilly's, Inc. sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.07-$0.13, versus the consensus of $0.11.
- comparable store sales to be in the range of flat to -4%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!