Tile Shop (TTS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY16 In-Line
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tile Shop (NASDAQ: TTS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $78.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $78.59 million.
Comparable store sales increased 5.7%.
“We are pleased to report another quarter with strong results and continued momentum for our business,” said Chris Homeister, CEO. “Our ability to deliver sustained progress across all of our key initiatives resulted in another quarter with outstanding sales performance and significant earnings growth, as well as an increase to our full year outlook. We look forward to building upon our accomplishments as we seek a strong finish to 2016 and the continued delivery of significant growth in sales, operating margins and earnings per share in 2017.”
Sees FY 2016 net sales of $324-$327 million and EPS of $0.45-$0.47, versus the consensus of $326 million and $0.45.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tile Shop (TTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Biogen (BIIB), Forward Pharma (FWP) Enter Settlement and License Agreement; Biogen to Pay $1.25B, Royalties
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!