Tii Network Tech (TIII) Posts Stronger Q4 Results
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Tii Network Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: TIII) reported Q4 EPS of $0.05, versus $0.01 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.79 million, versus $7.73 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kona Grill (KONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Pixelworks (PXLW) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!