Tii Network Tech (TIII) Posts Stronger Q4 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
- Illumina (ILMN) Tops Q3 EPS by 21c; Boosts Outlook
Tii Network Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: TIII) reported Q4 EPS of $0.05, versus $0.01 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.79 million, versus $7.73 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Celanese Corp. (CE) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- IDEX Corp (IEX) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- SAP AG (SAP) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Lowers FY14 Operating Profit Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!