Tii Network Tech (TIII) Posts Stronger Q4 Results
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/28: (FDO) (XGTI) (TRLA) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (Z) Lower (more...)
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Tii Network Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: TIII) reported Q4 EPS of $0.05, versus $0.01 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.79 million, versus $7.73 million last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) Posts Narrower-than-Expected Q2 Loss of 88c/ADS
- Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c;; Lowers FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!