Tidewater (TDW) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.47 Ex-Items, Shy of Views
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Tidewater (NYSE: TDW) reports Q3 EPS of $0.47, ex-items, versus the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter was $267.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $270.75 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c