Tidewater (TDW) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.47 Ex-Items, Shy of Views
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Tidewater (NYSE: TDW) reports Q3 EPS of $0.47, ex-items, versus the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter was $267.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $270.75 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lentuo International (LAS) Swings to Q3 Profit
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS Below the Street
- Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Light Q4 EPS, Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!