Tidewater (TDW) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.47 Ex-Items, Shy of Views
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Tidewater (NYSE: TDW) reports Q3 EPS of $0.47, ex-items, versus the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter was $267.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $270.75 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Airlines (AAL) Load Factor Rose 2.7 Points in September; Affirms Q3 PRASM Outlook
- Helen Of Troy (HELE) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c, Lifts FY16 Guiance
- Electro Rent Corp (ELRC) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!