Tidewater (TDW) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.47 Ex-Items, Shy of Views
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/29: (GEVO) (FTR) (WIN) (PLUG) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (LOCO) (UPS) Lower (more...)
- Windstream (WIN) Plans to Spin Certain Telecom Assets Into Public REIT
- Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
Tidewater (NYSE: TDW) reports Q3 EPS of $0.47, ex-items, versus the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter was $267.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $270.75 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HCA Holdings (HCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!