Thor Industries (THO) Tops Q4 EPS by 22c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Thor Industries (NYSE: THO) reported Q4 EPS of $1.57, $0.22 better than the analyst estimate of $1.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.27 billion.
- Continued strength in the RV market and an ongoing shift toward more moderately priced towable and motorized products, as well as a full year of revenues from Jayco, is expected to result in double-digit revenue growth in fiscal 2017.
- The inclusion of lower gross-margin product sales from Jayco is expected to result in a dilution of gross margins in the coming year, though Jayco should contribute meaningful accretion to earnings per share for the full year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Thor Industries (THO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
- AptarGroup (ATR) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!