Thor Industries (THO) Tops Q4 EPS by 22c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Thor Industries (NYSE: THO) reported Q4 EPS of $1.57, $0.22 better than the analyst estimate of $1.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.27 billion.
- Continued strength in the RV market and an ongoing shift toward more moderately priced towable and motorized products, as well as a full year of revenues from Jayco, is expected to result in double-digit revenue growth in fiscal 2017.
- The inclusion of lower gross-margin product sales from Jayco is expected to result in a dilution of gross margins in the coming year, though Jayco should contribute meaningful accretion to earnings per share for the full year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Thor Industries (THO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!