Thor Industries (THO) Tops Q4 EPS by 22c
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings kick into high gear
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Thor Industries (NYSE: THO) reported Q4 EPS of $1.57, $0.22 better than the analyst estimate of $1.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.27 billion.
- Continued strength in the RV market and an ongoing shift toward more moderately priced towable and motorized products, as well as a full year of revenues from Jayco, is expected to result in double-digit revenue growth in fiscal 2017.
- The inclusion of lower gross-margin product sales from Jayco is expected to result in a dilution of gross margins in the coming year, though Jayco should contribute meaningful accretion to earnings per share for the full year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Thor Industries (THO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c; Guides FY17 EPS Below the Street
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!