Thor Industries, Inc. (THO) Misses Q1 EPS Views by 1c
- Top 10 News for 6/27 - 7/1: Markets Rebound Following Brexit Fall; US Banks Gain on Stress Test Results; Tesla Under Fire Following Accident
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
Thor Industries, Inc. (NYSE: THO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.41, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $673 million versus the consensus estimate of $673.7 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Thor Industries (THO) to Acquire Jayco in $576M Deal
- General Mills (GIS) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Sees FY17 EPS Growth of 6% - 8%
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!