Thor Industries, Inc. (THO) Misses Q1 EPS Views by 1c
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
Thor Industries, Inc. (NYSE: THO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.41, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $673 million versus the consensus estimate of $673.7 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Maintains Guidance
- Optibase Ltd (OBAS) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!