Thor Industries, Inc. (THO) Misses Q1 EPS Views by 1c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/30: (QUIK) (MEP) (WPCS) Higher; (PVA) (ESI) (LNCO) Lower
- FireEye (FEYE) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Guides FY15 Loss, Revenue to Strong Side
- U.S. second-quarter GDP gains speed on consumer spending
Thor Industries, Inc. (NYSE: THO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.41, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $673 million versus the consensus estimate of $673.7 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Beer Co. (SAM) Tops Q2 EPS by 26c; Maintains Outlook
- Outerwall (OUTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 47c
- GSI Technology (GSIT) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!