Thor Industries, Inc. (THO) Misses Q1 EPS Views by 1c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Thor Industries, Inc. (NYSE: THO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.41, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $673 million versus the consensus estimate of $673.7 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tahoe Resources Declares Twelfth Monthly Dividend For 2016
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!