Thor Industries, Inc. (THO) Misses Q1 EPS Views by 1c
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Thor Industries, Inc. (NYSE: THO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.41, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $673 million versus the consensus estimate of $673.7 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bona Film (BONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c
- Fred's (FRED) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!