The9 Limited (NCTY) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.07
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
The9 Limited (NASDAQ: NCTY) reported Q2 ADS of ($0.07), versus ($0.41) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.9 million, versus $3.9 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splendid Days to Make $50M Investment in The9 Limited (NCTY) via Conv. Bonds, Warrants Deal
- TiVo (TIVO) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Guess? (GES) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!