The9 Limited (NCTY) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.07
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Orders Outpace in July; Best Buy Slumps on Outlook; iPad News Aplenty
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/26: (TUBE) (CHMT) (ARUN) Higher; (SWHC) (RGR) (TIVO) Lower (more...)
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs
The9 Limited (NASDAQ: NCTY) reported Q2 ADS of ($0.07), versus ($0.41) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.9 million, versus $3.9 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Donaldson Co., Inc. (DCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Riases Buyback Plan, Reaffirms FY15 EPS Guidance
- Eltek Ltd (ELTK) Swings to Q2 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!