The9 Limited (NCTY) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.32
- Wall Street lower as earnings roll in; Fed meet eyed
- Verizon (VZ) Enters Agreement to Acquire Yahoo's (YHOO) Operating Business in $4.8B Deal
- Outerwall (OUTR) Enters $1.6B Merger Agreement (APO)
- The Axe on Apple (AAPL) Expects Earnings To Be A Non-Event
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
The9 Limited (NASDAQ: NCTY) reported Q1 ADS of ($0.32), versus ($0.47) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4 million, versus $3.4 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roper Industries (ROP) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Trims FY16 Outlook
- Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.79
- Lakeland Financial (LKFN) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.76
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!