The9 Limited (NCTY) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.32
- Wall St. flat as tech rebound offsets energy, financials
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/9: (BLPH) (CTIC) (TRXC) Higher; (ASEI) (PAGP) (BRS) Lower
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
The9 Limited (NASDAQ: NCTY) reported Q1 ADS of ($0.32), versus ($0.47) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4 million, versus $3.4 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RetailMeNot (SALE) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c
- Entegris (ENTG) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Approves $100M Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!