The9 Limited (NCTY) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.32
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
The9 Limited (NASDAQ: NCTY) reported Q1 ADS of ($0.32), versus ($0.47) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4 million, versus $3.4 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.41; Boosts FY15 EPS Midpoint Guidance
- Fairchild Semiconductor (FCS) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Guides Q2 EPS to Strong-Side of Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!