The9 Limited (NCTY) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.32
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
The9 Limited (NASDAQ: NCTY) reported Q1 ADS of ($0.32), versus ($0.47) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4 million, versus $3.4 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rock-Tenn Co. (RKT) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc. (ATNI) Tops Q2 EPS by 27c
- Invensense (INVN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Q2 Revenue Guidance Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!