The Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook; Declares Two-for-One Stock Split
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.00, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.99. Revenue for the quarter came in at $601 million versus the consensus estimate of $623.79 million.
Toro also announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a two-for-one split of the company’s common stock, which will be effected in the form of a 100 percent stock dividend. The stock dividend will be distributed on September 16, 2016, to shareholders of record as of September 1, 2016.
The Toro Company sees FY2016 EPS of $3.95-$4.00, versus the consensus of $4.00.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!