The Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook; Declares Two-for-One Stock Split
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
The Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.00, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.99. Revenue for the quarter came in at $601 million versus the consensus estimate of $623.79 million.
Toro also announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a two-for-one split of the company’s common stock, which will be effected in the form of a 100 percent stock dividend. The stock dividend will be distributed on September 16, 2016, to shareholders of record as of September 1, 2016.
The Toro Company sees FY2016 EPS of $3.95-$4.00, versus the consensus of $4.00.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Kona Grill (KONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- AptarGroup (ATR) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!