The Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook; Declares Two-for-One Stock Split
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.00, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.99. Revenue for the quarter came in at $601 million versus the consensus estimate of $623.79 million.
Toro also announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a two-for-one split of the company’s common stock, which will be effected in the form of a 100 percent stock dividend. The stock dividend will be distributed on September 16, 2016, to shareholders of record as of September 1, 2016.
The Toro Company sees FY2016 EPS of $3.95-$4.00, versus the consensus of $4.00.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c