The Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook; Declares Two-for-One Stock Split
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.00, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.99. Revenue for the quarter came in at $601 million versus the consensus estimate of $623.79 million.
Toro also announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a two-for-one split of the company’s common stock, which will be effected in the form of a 100 percent stock dividend. The stock dividend will be distributed on September 16, 2016, to shareholders of record as of September 1, 2016.
The Toro Company sees FY2016 EPS of $3.95-$4.00, versus the consensus of $4.00.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Investors Bancorp (ISBC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!