The Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook; Declares Two-for-One Stock Split
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.00, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.99. Revenue for the quarter came in at $601 million versus the consensus estimate of $623.79 million.
Toro also announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a two-for-one split of the company’s common stock, which will be effected in the form of a 100 percent stock dividend. The stock dividend will be distributed on September 16, 2016, to shareholders of record as of September 1, 2016.
The Toro Company sees FY2016 EPS of $3.95-$4.00, versus the consensus of $4.00.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CoreSite Realty (COR) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c; Boosts FY16 FFO Outlook
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Old Republic (ORI) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c