The New Home Co. (NWHM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The New Home Co. (NYSE: NWHM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.27, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $178 million versus the consensus estimate of $140.25 million.
The New Home Co. sees FY2016 revenue of $630-680 million, versus the consensus of $612.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The New Home Co. (NWHM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views