The New Home Co. (NWHM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
The New Home Co. (NYSE: NWHM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.27, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $178 million versus the consensus estimate of $140.25 million.
The New Home Co. sees FY2016 revenue of $630-680 million, versus the consensus of $612.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The New Home Co. (NWHM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- Northern Trust (NTRS) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!