The Joint Corp. (JYNT) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c, Names Peter D. Holt as CEO
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.26), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $5 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.4 million.
Concurrently, the Company’s board of directors announced the appointment of Peter D. Holt as chief executive officer and as a member of the Company’s board of directors, effective immediately.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Joint Corp. (JYNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!