The Joint Corp. (JYNT) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c, Names Peter D. Holt as CEO
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.26), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $5 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.4 million.
Concurrently, the Company’s board of directors announced the appointment of Peter D. Holt as chief executive officer and as a member of the Company’s board of directors, effective immediately.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Joint Corp. (JYNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Popular (BPOP) Posts Q4 Loss of $0.06/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!