The Ensign Group (ENSG) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
The Ensign Group (NASDAQ: ENSG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.32, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $428.07 million versus the consensus estimate of $427.01 million.
The Ensign Group sees FY2016 EPS of $1.35-$1.42, versus the consensus of $1.38. The Ensign Group sees FY2016 revenue of $1.625-1.66 billion, versus the consensus of $1.64 billion.
The Ensign Group sees FY2017 EPS of $1.62-$1.70, versus the consensus of $1.63. The Ensign Group sees FY2017 revenue of $1.818-1.842 billion, versus the consensus of $1.82 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Ensign Group (ENSG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!