The Buckle (BKE) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Comps Fall 15.3%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Buckle (NYSE: BKE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.49, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $239.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $248.95 million.
Comparable store net sales for the 13-week period ended October 29, 2016 decreased 15.3 percent from comparable store net sales for the prior year 13-week period ended October 31, 2015. Online sales decreased 8.5 percent to $23.7 million for the 13-week period ended October 29, 2016, compared to net sales of $25.9 million for the 13-week period
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Buckle (BKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!