The Buckle (BKE) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The Buckle (NYSE: BKE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.32, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $212.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $212 million.
Comparable store net sales for the 13-week period ended July 30, 2016 decreased 10.8 percent from comparable store net sales for the prior year 13-week period ended August 1, 2015. Online sales increased 1.4 percent to $20.4 million for the 13-week period ended July 30, 2016, compared to net sales of $20.1 million for the 13-week period ended August 1, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Buckle (BKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!