The Blackstone Group (BX) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
The Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX) reported Q4 adjusted EPS of $0.46, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Accuvant to Host Free Webcast on Six Forces of Security Strategy
- Aaron's (AAN) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Comps Fell 2.8%
- Magellan Health (MGLN) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!