The Blackstone Group (BX) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
The Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX) reported Q4 adjusted EPS of $0.46, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone Group LP (BX) May Sell NYC Tower in $2B+ Deal
- Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Uniqure (QURE) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!