The Andersons, Inc. (ANDE) Tops Q2 EPS by 70c
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
The Andersons, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANDE) reported Q2 EPS of $2.42, $0.70 better than the analyst estimate of $1.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.15 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- CACI International Inc. (CACI) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- L Brands, Inc. (LB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!