The Andersons, Inc. (ANDE) Tops Q2 EPS by 70c
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- Italian, Irish, Spanish banks do worst in EU stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
The Andersons, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANDE) reported Q2 EPS of $2.42, $0.70 better than the analyst estimate of $1.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.15 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPS (UPS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- LifePoint Health (LPNT) Misses Q2 EPS by 19c, Guidance Falls Short
- Forestar Group (FOR) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!