The Andersons, Inc. (ANDE) Tops Q2 EPS by 70c
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Republicans gear up for Supreme Court battle after Scalia's death
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
The Andersons, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANDE) reported Q2 EPS of $2.42, $0.70 better than the analyst estimate of $1.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.15 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Andersons (ANDE) Misses Q4 EPS by 43c
- CareTrust REIT (CTRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Insperity (NSP) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!