The Andersons, Inc. (ANDE) Tops Q2 EPS by 70c
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/31: (ZOES) (BYD) (SRPT) Higher; (ADPT) (ASNA) (UA) (BABA) Lower (more...)
The Andersons, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANDE) reported Q2 EPS of $2.42, $0.70 better than the analyst estimate of $1.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.15 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Guides Q2 Revs Modestly Above the Street
- China Nepstar Chain Drugstore (NPD) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.08; Comps Rose 9.8%
- Quanex (NX) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Updates FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!