The Andersons, Inc. (ANDE) Tops Q2 EPS by 70c
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Starbucks (SBUX) an Ultimate $100B Market Cap Stock, Piper Jaffray Says; PT Raised to $100
- Enbridge (ENB) to Acquire 80% Interest in Two U.S. Wind Farms from E.ON for $650M
The Andersons, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANDE) reported Q2 EPS of $2.42, $0.70 better than the analyst estimate of $1.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.15 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- China TechFaith (CNTF) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share
- ReneSola (SOL) Posts Q3 Loss of 12c/ADS; Guides Q4 Shipments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!