Textron (TXT) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Textron (NYSE: TXT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.61, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.4 billion.
Textron sees FY2016 EPS of $2.65-$2.75, versus the consensus of $2.73.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Textron (TXT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!