Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Texas Roadhouse (NASDAQ: TXRH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $481.64 million versus the consensus estimate of $483.75 million.
Comparable restaurant sales growth of 3.4% at company restaurants and 3.3% at domestic franchise restaurants.
The Company reported that comparable restaurant sales at company restaurants for the first four weeks of its fourth quarter of fiscal 2016 increased approximately 3.8% compared to the prior year period.
Management updated the following expectations for 2016:
Management reiterated the following expectations for 2016:
Management provided the following initial expectations for 2017:
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!