Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Texas Instruments (NASDAQ: TXN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.94, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.86. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.68 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.48 billion.
Texas Instruments sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.76-$0.86, versus the consensus of $0.79. Texas Instruments sees Q4 2016 revenue of $3.17-3.43 billion, versus the consensus of $3.3 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Texas Instruments (TXN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M