Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Texas Instruments (NASDAQ: TXN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.94, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.86. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.68 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.48 billion.
Texas Instruments sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.76-$0.86, versus the consensus of $0.79. Texas Instruments sees Q4 2016 revenue of $3.17-3.43 billion, versus the consensus of $3.3 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Texas Instruments (TXN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!