Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Texas Instruments (NASDAQ: TXN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.94, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.86. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.68 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.48 billion.
Texas Instruments sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.76-$0.86, versus the consensus of $0.79. Texas Instruments sees Q4 2016 revenue of $3.17-3.43 billion, versus the consensus of $3.3 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Texas Instruments (TXN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!