Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Texas Capital Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.87, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.86.
"We are extremely pleased with our third quarter results, highlighted with continued improvement in core earnings and efficiency," said Keith Cargill, CEO. "Proactively managing credit is an ongoing focus and key to our continued success. Our ability to attract and develop great talent as well as partner with exceptional clients will drive future risk-appropriate growth in earnings and ROE and solidifies our outlook for a bright future."
- Loans held for investment ("LHI"), excluding mortgage finance, increased 1% and total LHI decreased 1% on a linked quarter basis (increased 3% and 3% on an average basis, respectively), growing 10% and 11%, respectively, from the third quarter of 2015.
- Mortgage finance loans decreased 6% on a linked quarter basis (increased 6% on an average basis) and increased 15% from the third quarter of 2015.
- Demand deposits increased 10% and total deposits increased 9% on a linked quarter basis (increased 14% and 6% on an average basis, respectively), growing 34% and 20%, respectively, from the third quarter of 2015.
- Net income increased 10% on a linked quarter basis and increased 15% from the third quarter of 2015.
- EPS increased 12% on a linked quarter basis and increased 16% from the third quarter of 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%