Teva Pharma (TEVA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Offers Q4 Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - November 15, 2016 7:05 AM EST)
Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) reported Q3 EPS of $1.31, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.56 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.75 billion.
The company sees Q3 EPS of $1.34 - $1.44 with revenue of $6.2 - $6.5 billion. The Street sees EPS of $1.42 and revenue of $6.48 billion.
Teva also sees FY16 revenue of $21.6 - $21.9 billion and EPS of $5.10 - $5.20. Consensus estimates call for revenue of $22.1 billion and EPS of $5.16.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teva Pharma (TEVA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!