Teva Pharma (TEVA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Offers Q4 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 15, 2016 7:05 AM EST)
Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) reported Q3 EPS of $1.31, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.56 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.75 billion.
The company sees Q3 EPS of $1.34 - $1.44 with revenue of $6.2 - $6.5 billion. The Street sees EPS of $1.42 and revenue of $6.48 billion.
Teva also sees FY16 revenue of $21.6 - $21.9 billion and EPS of $5.10 - $5.20. Consensus estimates call for revenue of $22.1 billion and EPS of $5.16.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teva Pharma (TEVA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!