Teva Pharma (TEVA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Offers Q4 Outlook
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 15, 2016 7:05 AM EST)
Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) reported Q3 EPS of $1.31, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.56 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.75 billion.
The company sees Q3 EPS of $1.34 - $1.44 with revenue of $6.2 - $6.5 billion. The Street sees EPS of $1.42 and revenue of $6.48 billion.
Teva also sees FY16 revenue of $21.6 - $21.9 billion and EPS of $5.10 - $5.20. Consensus estimates call for revenue of $22.1 billion and EPS of $5.16.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teva Pharma (TEVA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!