Tetra Tech (TTEK) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Q1 & FY Guidance
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tetra Tech (NASDAQ: TTEK) reported Q4 EPS of $0.59, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $526.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $524.56 million.
Tetra Tech sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.44-$0.48, versus the consensus of $0.51. Tetra Tech sees Q1 2017 revenue of $450-475 million, versus the consensus of $495.8 million.
Tetra Tech sees FY2017 EPS of $2.00-$2.20, versus the consensus of $2.26. Tetra Tech sees FY2017 revenue of $2.0-2.1 billion, versus the consensus of $2.04 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tetra Tech (TTEK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!