Tessera Technologies, Inc. (TSRA) Posts Q3 Adjusted EPS of $0.20
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Tessera Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSRA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.20, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $59.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $60 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Alico, Inc. (ALCO) Posts Q4 EPS of $1.60
- ABM Industries, Inc. (ABM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!