Tessco Technologies (TESS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tessco Technologies (NASDAQ: TESS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.12, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $134.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $129.18 million.
“Overall, we achieved sequential growth in earnings, with $0.12 EPS and $0.38 EBITDA per share. We continue to maintain a strong balance sheet and declared our quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share.”
“Going forward, we are excited to be building on a solid foundation at TESSCO,” said Murray Wright, President and Chief Executive Officer. “Many key investments in intellectual capital and technology have already been made. These investments should enable us to pursue our existing transformation strategy without significant outlays of additional capital. From an operational perspective, we are increasing our intensity and focus on execution, particularly in achieving top-line growth. Working from this foundation, we see opportunities to improve our productivity, agility, customer focus and speed. TESSCO is in a terrific position to capitalize on the growth of the wireless industry during the next several years, and I am excited to lead that process.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tessco Technologies (TESS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Appoints New CFO