Tesoro Logistics L.P (TLLP) Reports Q3 EPS of $1.42
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tesoro Logistics L.P (NYSE: TLLP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.42, versus $6.13 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.54 billion, versus $7.74 billion reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tesoro Logistics L.P (TLLP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!