Terra Nitrogen Co. L.P. (TNH) Reports Stronger Q3 Results
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Huge Explosion Reported in East Harlem, New York
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
Terra Nitrogen Co. L.P. (NYSE: TNH) reported Q3 EPS of $3.91, versus $1.40 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $203.3 million, versus $136 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- QIWI plc (QIWI) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Affirms Outlook
- AEP Industries, Inc. (AEPI) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.67
- Sciclone Pharma (SCLN) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Issues Weak FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!