Ternium SA (TX) Tops Q3 EPS by 29c
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Ternium SA (NYSE: TX) reported Q3 EPS of $1.17, $0.29 better than the analyst estimate of $0.88. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.86 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.85 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ternium SA (TX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income