Teradata Corp. (TDC) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Guides Q4 Below
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Teradata Corp. (NYSE: TDC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.69, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $606 million versus the consensus estimate of $556.26 million.
Teradata Corp. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.57-$0.62, versus the consensus of $0.70. Teradata Corp. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $620-640 million, versus the consensus of $655.48 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teradata Corp. (TDC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.34/Share
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!