Tempur-Pedic International, Inc. (TPX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Tempur-Pedic International, Inc. (NYSE: TPX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.90, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $383.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $369.89 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts Tempur-Pedic (TPX) at Equalweight
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Tekmira Pharma (TKMR) Will Report Q3 Results Nov. 6th; Street Sees Wider Sequential Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!