Tempur-Pedic International, Inc. (TPX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Tempur-Pedic International, Inc. (NYSE: TPX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.90, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $383.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $369.89 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mattress Firm (MFRM) Peers Higher Following Q3 Results, Better Outlook
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4, FY14 EPS and Revs
- New York & Co., Inc. (NWY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!