Tempur-Pedic International, Inc. (TPX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
- Iliad Offered $33 Per Share for T-Mobile (TMUS)
Tempur-Pedic International, Inc. (NYSE: TPX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.90, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $383.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $369.89 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Post Properties (PPS) Tops Q2 FFO by 3c, Offers Outlook
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Q3, Q4 Guidance
- Planar Systems, Inc. (PLNR) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!