Tempur-Pedic International, Inc. (TPX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
- Regulus (RGLS) Data Presents Minimal Risk to Gilead (GILD), Baird Says; 'RG-101 Data Looks About as Competitive as Dead Interferons'
Tempur-Pedic International, Inc. (NYSE: TPX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.90, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $383.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $369.89 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook - Correct
- Core Laboratories NV (CLB) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Guides Q4 EPS Above Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!