Tempur-Pedic International, Inc. (TPX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/06: (WTW) (AXON) (HUM) Higher; (ALLT) (AET) (RPTP) Lower (more...)
- Allergan (AGN) to Acquire Oculeve for $125M Plus Milestone Payments
- All Eyes on Cigna (CI)/Anthem (ANTM) With Aetna (AET)/Humana (HUM) Deal in the Books
Tempur-Pedic International, Inc. (NYSE: TPX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.90, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $383.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $369.89 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Added to Best Ideas List at Wedbush
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c
- Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!