Telus (TU) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Telus (NYSE: TU) reported Q2 EPS of CDN$0.70, CDN$0.17 better than the analyst estimate of CDN$0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at CDN$3.15 billion versus the consensus estimate of CDN$2.44 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Telus (TU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- WNS Holdings (WNS) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c, Updates FY Guidance
- Ultratech (UTEK) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!