Teletech Holdings (TTEC) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c, FY Revneue Guidance Misses; Board Approves Additional $25M Buyback
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Teletech Holdings (NASDAQ: TTEC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.39, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $312.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $318.49 million.
Teletech Holdings sees FY2016 revenue of $1.265-1.270 billion, versus the consensus of $1.29 billion.
On November 9, 2016, TeleTech announced that its Board of Directors approved an additional share repurchase authorization of $25 million, consistent with prior authorizations.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teletech Holdings (TTEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Wintrust Financial (WTFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!