Teletech Holdings (TTEC) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c, FY Revneue Guidance Misses; Board Approves Additional $25M Buyback
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Teletech Holdings (NASDAQ: TTEC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.39, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $312.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $318.49 million.
Teletech Holdings sees FY2016 revenue of $1.265-1.270 billion, versus the consensus of $1.29 billion.
On November 9, 2016, TeleTech announced that its Board of Directors approved an additional share repurchase authorization of $25 million, consistent with prior authorizations.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teletech Holdings (TTEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!