Telephone & Data Systems (TDS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Telephone & Data Systems (NYSE: TDS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.25, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.28 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.27 billion.Telephone & Data Systems reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Telephone & Data Systems (TDS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
- TAL International (TAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4 Revs Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!