Telephone & Data Systems (TDS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Telephone & Data Systems (NYSE: TDS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.25, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.28 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.27 billion.Telephone & Data Systems reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Telephone & Data Systems (TDS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!