Teleflex (TFX) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Modestly Lifts Outlook
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Teleflex (NYSE: TFX) reported Q3 EPS of $1.80, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $455.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $461.8 million.
Teleflex sees FY2016 EPS of $7.25-$7.34, versus prior guidance of $7.20-$7.32 and the consensus of $7.32.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teleflex (TFX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Acquire STAHL in ~$486M Deal
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!