Teledyne Technologies (TDY) Reports Mixed Q3 Results, Q4 EPS Guidance Tops Views
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Teledyne Technologies (NYSE: TDY) reported Q3 EPS of $1.49, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $1.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $526.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $553.02 million.
Teledyne Technologies sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.32-$1.37, versus the consensus of $1.44.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teledyne Technologies (TDY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue