Teladoc (TDOC) Misses Q3 EPS by 29c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.65), $0.29 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.29 million.
“Our third quarter financial results affirm the strength of our sophisticated consumer engagement strategies and the growing utilization and adoption of our innovative telehealth offerings,” said Jason Gorevic, chief executive officer of Teladoc. “As we execute against our plan, we remain focused on delivering clear and measurable ROI for our clients and superior experiences for our members, while we continue to make progress towards our previously stated 2017 financial targets.”
Teladoc sees Q4 2016 EPS of ($0.34)-($0.36). Teladoc sees Q4 2016 revenue of $36-37 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teladoc (TDOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!