Teladoc (TDOC) Misses Q3 EPS by 29c
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.65), $0.29 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.29 million.
“Our third quarter financial results affirm the strength of our sophisticated consumer engagement strategies and the growing utilization and adoption of our innovative telehealth offerings,” said Jason Gorevic, chief executive officer of Teladoc. “As we execute against our plan, we remain focused on delivering clear and measurable ROI for our clients and superior experiences for our members, while we continue to make progress towards our previously stated 2017 financial targets.”
Teladoc sees Q4 2016 EPS of ($0.34)-($0.36). Teladoc sees Q4 2016 revenue of $36-37 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teladoc (TDOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- IDT Corp. (IDT) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.44
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!