Teekay Tankers (TNK) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Full FOMC Statement: Rates to Rise After Some Further Job Market Improvement
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
Teekay Tankers (NYSE: TNK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.02, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $29 million versus the consensus estimate of $29.23 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teekay Tankers Announces Second Quarter 2015 Earnings Results Conference Call
- Heska (HSKA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c; Trims FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!