Teekay Tankers (TNK) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall St. higher as financial, consumer stocks rise
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/2: (OPWR) GNW) (SRPT) Higher; (BIND) (PRGN) (GLBS) Lower
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks, Treasury yields gain on investor optimism, factory data
Teekay Tankers (NYSE: TNK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.02, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $29 million versus the consensus estimate of $29.23 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cubic Corp. (CUB) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Old National Bancorp (ONB) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Helmerich Payne (HP) Posts Q2 Profit as Revenue Fall 51%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!