TechTarget (TTGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Guides Q3 Revs Below the Street
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.07, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $29.17 million versus the consensus estimate of $29.57 million.
TechTarget sees Q3 2016 revenue of $25.5-27 million, versus the consensus of $31.74 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TechTarget (TTGT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!