TechTarget (TTGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Guides Q3 Revs Below the Street
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.07, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $29.17 million versus the consensus estimate of $29.57 million.
TechTarget sees Q3 2016 revenue of $25.5-27 million, versus the consensus of $31.74 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TechTarget (TTGT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Interactive Brokers (IBKR) Misses Q4 EPS by 40c
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!