Tech Data (TECD) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tech Data (NASDAQ: TECD) reported Q3 EPS of $1.44, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $1.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.49 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.36 billion.
Tech Data sees Q4 2017 EPS of $2.11-$2.21, versus the consensus of $2.20. Tech Data sees Q4 2017 revenue of $7.4-7.6 billion, versus the consensus of $7.35 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tech Data (TECD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!