Tech Data (TECD) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Tech Data (NASDAQ: TECD) reported Q3 EPS of $1.44, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $1.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.49 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.36 billion.
Tech Data sees Q4 2017 EPS of $2.11-$2.21, versus the consensus of $2.20. Tech Data sees Q4 2017 revenue of $7.4-7.6 billion, versus the consensus of $7.35 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tech Data (TECD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook