Tech Data (TECD) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Tech Data (NASDAQ: TECD) reported Q3 EPS of $1.44, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $1.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.49 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.36 billion.
Tech Data sees Q4 2017 EPS of $2.11-$2.21, versus the consensus of $2.20. Tech Data sees Q4 2017 revenue of $7.4-7.6 billion, versus the consensus of $7.35 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tech Data (TECD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!