Tech Data (TECD) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Tech Data (NASDAQ: TECD) reported Q2 EPS of $1.42, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.35 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.64 billion.
Tech Data sees Q3 2017 EPS of $1.20-$1.30, versus the consensus of $1.38. Tech Data sees Q3 2017 revenue of $6.25-6.45 billion, versus the consensus of $6.55 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tech Data (TECD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Franklin Electric (FELE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Narrows Outlook
- Ryder System (R) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!