Tech Data (TECD) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tech Data (NASDAQ: TECD) reported Q2 EPS of $1.42, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.35 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.64 billion.
Tech Data sees Q3 2017 EPS of $1.20-$1.30, versus the consensus of $1.38. Tech Data sees Q3 2017 revenue of $6.25-6.45 billion, versus the consensus of $6.55 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tech Data (TECD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!