Taylor Morrison Home (TMHC) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Taylor Morrison Home (NYSE: TMHC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.49, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $853 million versus the consensus estimate of $863.09 million.
Full Year 2016 Business Outlook
- Average community count is expected to be about 310
- Monthly absorption pace is expected to be between 2.0 and 2.2
- Home closings are expected to be between 7,100 and 7,300
- GAAP home closings gross margin, inclusive of capitalized interest, is expected to be in the low to mid 18% range
- SG&A as a % of homebuilding revenue is expected to be in the mid 10% range
- Income from unconsolidated joint ventures is expected to be between $7 million and $8 million
- Land and development spend is expected to be approximately $800 million
- Effective tax rate – expected to be between 34% and 35%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Taylor Morrison Home (TMHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!