Taylor Morrison Home (TMHC) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Taylor Morrison Home (NYSE: TMHC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.49, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $853 million versus the consensus estimate of $863.09 million.
Full Year 2016 Business Outlook
- Average community count is expected to be about 310
- Monthly absorption pace is expected to be between 2.0 and 2.2
- Home closings are expected to be between 7,100 and 7,300
- GAAP home closings gross margin, inclusive of capitalized interest, is expected to be in the low to mid 18% range
- SG&A as a % of homebuilding revenue is expected to be in the mid 10% range
- Income from unconsolidated joint ventures is expected to be between $7 million and $8 million
- Land and development spend is expected to be approximately $800 million
- Effective tax rate – expected to be between 34% and 35%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Taylor Morrison Home (TMHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!